We are looking for a skilled Maintenance worker to perform upkeep tasks such as repairs and cleaning. You will be responsible for applying basic fixes to equipment and building systems and ensure facilities are tidy and functional.
Being reliable with a keen eye for detail is the first step to getting this job. The ideal candidate will have experience and solid technical knowledge.
• Trailer Assembly
• Perform minor fixes such as repairing broken sprinklers, hoses, etc.
• Yard and weed maintenance
• Install appliances and equipment
• Do garden/yard upkeep by mowing lawn, collecting trash etc.
• Conduct maintenance tasks such as replacing light bulbs, ability to notice needed repairs
• Check functionality of safety systems (e.g. fire alarm)
• Collaborate with workers and other professionals during renovations
• Report to a facilities general manager for issues
• Proven experience
• Basic knowledge of electrical systems
• Experience using hand and electrical tools
• Ability to multi task and complete functions in timely manner
• Very good communication and interpersonal skills
• Physical stamina and dexterity
PART SALES ASSOCIATE
- Improve the Part Sales Department by maximizing sales of Trailer and Service Parts
- Monitor inventory levels to ensure maximum profitability
- Requisition merchandise from supplier based on merchandise on hand, or customer demand
- Part Inventory Control including Tires
- Offering superior service to every customer
- Checking in / out Rental Customers
- Selling of Farm, Horse Equipment & Panels
- Golf Cart Sales
- Truck Accessory Sales
- Advertising Monthly Specials
- To always display a positive attitude toward company, customers, and product
- Position requires a valid drivers license and drug screening
- Retail Sales Experience (Minimum of 2 Year)
- Maintain and develop comprehensive product knowledge in trailer/auto Parts and their use
- Excellent Customer Service Experience
- Strong Organizational skills
- Shipping and Receiving Experience
- Computers (basic general knowledge)
- Preparing Brochures
- Bilingual a plus
Seeking a mature experienced Service Writer/Manager whom will greet customers as they enter the service area. After discussing the customer’s concerns, offer a preliminary diagnosis of the problem and give an estimate for costs and repair time.
While providing customer service, a Service Writer/Manager is expected to capitalize on opportunities to generate business revenue.
Time is spent in office, working on the computer, communicating on the phone ordering parts handling paperwork, and overseeing, organizing, planning and managing the service technicians’ time for productivity.
- Manager skills
- Organization/planning and scheduling
- Bi-lingual is a plus, but not required