PART SALES ASSOCIATE- TRAVLN TOYS, INC. (Tracy)
Part Sales Associate is responsible for maximizing and growing revenue and profits by selling store parts, and all other associated items.
• Improve the Part Sales Department by maximizing sales of Trailer and Service Parts
• Monitor inventory levels to ensure maximum profitability
• Requisition merchandise from supplier based on merchandise on hand, or customer demand
• Part Inventory Control including Tires
• Offering superior service to every customer
• Checking in / out Rental Customers
• Selling of Farm, Horse Equipment & Panels
• Golf Cart Sales
• Truck Accessory Sales
• Advertising Monthly Specials
• To always display a positive attitude toward company, customers, and product
• Position requires a valid drivers license and drug screening
• Retail Sales Experience (Minimum of 2 Year)
• Maintain and develop comprehensive product knowledge in trailer/auto Parts and their use
• Excellent Customer Service Experience
• Strong Organizational skills
• Shipping and Receiving Experience
• Computers (basic general knowledge)
• Preparing Brochures
We are looking for the right energetic and reliable individual to join our Sales Team.
This is a full-time sales position, for someone with basic knowledge of the
Travln Toys, is a trailer dealership in Tracy, CA. We sell horse and livestock trailers, equipment, dump, car and enclosed cargo trailers, along with providing a full-service center and parts department.
• Trailer sales -- help customer determine the right trailer for their needs
• Become proficient in product knowledge
•Write sales quotes
• Serve customers by phone, in person and by email
• Online advertising -- writing trailer scripts and posting ads on various websites
• Trailer inventory management -- labeling trailers, posting prices
• Provide financing as required for the customer
• Job can be busy and strenuous while trying to keep up with customers on large lot.
Qualifications for the position include:
• General knowledge of trailers
• Professional appearance
• Strong computer skills
• Good communication & organization skills
• Good language and writing skills
• Able to work in inclement weather, whether hot, cold, windy or rainy
• Able to walk the yard as needed to provide customer service
• Able to study and learn about the large variety of trailers in inventory, and remember the specifications on each as necessary to help the customer.
• Bilingual a plus
Hourly wage and commissions depend on experience.
If you feel you meet or exceed the above qualifications, please submit a resume including experience and pay history. Please include a cover letter that states how your background prepares you for this position. Email to: email@example.com or stop in.