OPEN POSITION - Maintenance Worker
We are looking for a skilled Maintenance worker to perform upkeep tasks such as repairs and cleaning. You will be responsible for applying basic fixes to equipment and building systems and ensure facilities are tidy and functional.
Being reliable with a keen eye for detail is the first step to getting this job. The ideal candidate will have experience and solid technical knowledge. You must also possess a good level of manual dexterity and physical stamina.
- Perform cleaning activities such as restrooms, mopping etc.
- Perform minor fixes such as repairing broken sprinklers, hoses, etc.
- Yard and weed maintenance
- Install appliances and equipment
- Do garden/yard upkeep by mowing lawn, collecting trash etc.
- Conduct maintenance tasks such as replacing light bulbs, ability to notice needed repairs
- Check functionality of safety systems (e.g. fire alarm)
- Collaborate with workers and other professionals during renovations
- Report to a facilities general manager for issues
- Proven experience
- Basic knowledge of electrical systems
- Experience using hand and electrical tools
- Ability to multi task and complete functions in timely manner
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Physical stamina and dexterity
OPEN POSITION - Trailer Sales
We are seeking a motivated Trailer Sales Person to join our team!
- Present and sell company products (trailers) and services to new and existing customers
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Aggressively Market Trailers
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Ability to build strong rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills and communication skills
- Honorable, Reliable and Ethical Integrity